Replaceable head toothbrush
Every craftsman knows the importance of a good tool. It makes work easier, leads to good results, and increases the enjoyment of working. This is the same with a toothbrush. The yaweco replaceable head toothbrush is easy to handle, ergonomic, with grooves and non-slip material in the thumb area.
- Use of alternative materials in parts that must be disposed of regularly
- The brush head is made of: over 60% biopolymer based on sugar minerals, mineral fillers, natural waxes, and biodegradable additives
- The bristles (filaments) are made of the basic material PA 10.10 material and contain castor oil instead of crude oil. The natural bristles come from a special variety of pigs that has ideal bristles for this purpose – see “Production” for more details.
- The handle is made of polypropylene (PP) in the hard part and a thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) in the soft grip part. Here, it is not possible to use alternative material due to technical reasons. However, the handle can be used repeatedly and is therefore not a mass disposable product.
- The packaging is made of cardboard consisting of over 90% recycling material and the covering film made of PLA (polylactic acids), which are biodegradable in accordance with DIN ISO 14855.
In addition, the toothbrush entices with:
- Modern design with an ergonomic handle
- Bristle configuration with higher and lower individual bundles to enable easy cleaning, even for areas that are not easily accessible
The bristles are optimally rounded – see “Bristle rounding” for more details
- Simple and fast replacement of the toothbrush head: push the white button
- The toothbrush can also be used without the head as a tongue scraper. The small part on the upper part of the handle (edge) cleans the tongue very well.
- The toothbrushes have been tested for safety (marketability), meaning it can be confirmed that they are free of PAHs, Phthalates (plasticizers), heavy metals, bisphenols, etc.
- Extensive product range – available with nylon filaments (PA 10.10 with castor oil) in medium and soft versions as well as natural bristles in medium. All three varieties come in three different handle colors.
- There are refill packs for all bristle versions.
- The refill packs contain four heads per package, making them inexpensive and ecological.
We kindly request that you read the “disposal” section for disposal of the individual product or packaging parts. This contains information on the “bio-based materials” and their appropriate disposal.